Sunday, February 7, 2021

SJLS #21 U Are My Why Layout

Sassy January Layout Series #21:  U Are My Why

Welcome to the 21th segment in a series of 31 that will be shared during the month of January/early February.    Click here to find out about the Sassy January Layout Series.

This layout was created with our brand new In This Together Collection that is available for a short time.  The collection features beautiful, and quirky, artwork that is perfect for documenting our stay at home time/quarantine time from the last year and I will certainly being using that - but today I wanted to show how it could be used for other purposes as I like to see the many possibilities of our collections - both inside and outside of the box - to speak.


The bright and cheerful patterns blend so well together in this collection!  They remind so much of my daughter and by chance purple is her favorite color!

The "love this smile" image was cut from a Thin Cut Stamp from our Bring Back My Pack Blossom Collection.  This is  quickly becoming one of my faves.  



Fun Cricut cut daisies with the cute little dots just add to the charm!



The title was cut from the New Market Digital collection.  I love the flair of this font!


Supplies used:  (CC2211) In This Together Paper Collection, (CC2214) In This Together Dots, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6054) Grape cs, (X5968) Lagoon cs, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z3341) Thin Foam Dots, (CC122011) Cherished Blossoms Stamp and Thin Cuts.


The product special that compliments with this special is a In This Together Bundle.  It includes a pack of our new paper with the 12" sticker sheet and a pack of the In This Together Dots for $15.  This special is available until 9:59am on 2-9-21.



Both of these specials are available in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment