Monday, February 8, 2021

SJLS #22 Charlotte Extended Flip Flap Layouts

Close To My Heart does a Bring Back My Pack every few months, so today I thought I follow suite, and share a Bring-back-my-layout from my past.  I designed and taught this layout several years ago, and while going through some inventory, recently found that I had a few kits left.  I love the Charlotte paper - it is so timeless and the neutral colors enable it to coordinate with so many photo possibilities.

The layout uses a variety of flip flap sizes to create an interactive arrangement.





You can click here to see my original post about this layout and how I incorporated my own photos onto the layout.


Today's supporting product special focuses on the 4" x 6" Flip Flaps.  You may purchase 5 sets for $23.  Nothing else for shipping or tax.  



Both of these specials can be ordered in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment