Friday, February 5, 2021

SJLS #20 Jingle Joy Artwork Bundle

Sassy January Layout Series #20:  Jingle Jolly Artwork Bundle 

Welcome to the 20th segment in a series of 31 that will be shared during the month of January/early February.    Click here to find out about the Sassy January Layout Series.

This artwork was created for my Joys of the Seasons event in the fall.  It includes a two-page layout, a mini album and 6 cards.  I have shared before that I enjoy creating a layout, and use the extra materials that I have already pulled together, to then create cards and other projects.  That is what I did with these supplies.  I designed the layout (which I adore), then created the cards and book to maximize my remaining supplies.  The stickers in these projects are so bright and jolly - they truly had to be used and I incorporated almost every one of them.


Mini Album:  All pre-cut for you!


Here are the details of each page:















Six cards:  I love how these showcase both the bright and cheerful side of the paper as well as the elegant side of the papers.  Each card is pre-cut.


Today's partnering special features our Value Cards. These come 50 in a pack with scored card bases and envelopes and are available to you as a bundle:  2 sets for $25.  This special is available until 9:59am on 2-6-21.



Both of these specials can be ordered in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.

Sassfully Yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment