Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy 2021!!! Introducing my Sassy January Layout Series!

 I hope you will join me in welcoming 2021 with pure scrapbooking delight!!!  As you are I am sure, I am so happy to be celebrating a new year!  And celebrating it with my passion - scrapbooking: artsy and sassfully!  

So today begins the first day of a month long series that I am sharing called the Sassy January Layout Series.  All through the month of January, I will be sharing 31 new scrapbooking layout designs, kits to create them, as well as featured specials that partner with, and focus on, the product that was used in the layouts. Each time a layout is posted, its partnering product special will be available for a 24 hour window. The layout kit, and special, will be posted here each day, in my Facebook Group and on my Facebook Business Page then can be purchased in my In All Sassiness Designs shop each day.   I invite you to join me in celebrating the New Year in a way that we love — by scrapbooking and memory keeping! The kits will include a wealth of variety and materials - many of those being retired - they will of course be available while quantities are available. Check in each day, order the kits and specials that speak to you and everything will be shipped to you the first week of February with a Valentine surprise - that way you only have to pay one shipping fee - so a win, win for all! VIP credits will be earned for the product specials but unfortunately not for the custom kits.


No comments:

Post a Comment