Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Introducing our new gnome!!

 Those braids right?  That nose?  The complete cuteness!!  LOVE her!! To pieces!

I introduce to you our new (CC72327) Gnomes for Autumn Thin Cuts!  She is available during the months of August and September, or while supplies last.


So, because I just couldn't help myself, I had to use her right away in a layout, and then loved the layout so much that I made two more variations.  Oh, the possibilities!

The first is with my all time favorite Daisy, Daisy!  For this layout, I kept the base of the sunflower for stability, and then I added the Daisies from the Daisy, Daisy Thin Cuts to the top of the sunflower.  I then added two additional daisies to the left page to carry the eyes across the layout.


(to see a larger image of the layout, click on the layout and it will open in a new window).

Here are some of the details of the layout:


Again, can we focus on those braids??  I so love them!


The title was cut out of Black cs and was popped up with Thin Foam Tape which I believe truly makes it pop!


Here is one of the accent daisies.  I built each of the daisies with a different order so there would be more character.  Each included Ballerina Glitter Paper, White Daisy cs, Ballerina cs and Flamingo cs.

The second variation was created with our new Gnomes for Autumn Collection.  This is the collection that the gnome Thin Cut was designed for strutting her sunflower happiness.  For this collection, I paired the sunflower on the gnome Thin Cut with the sunflower stamp and thin cut from the Gnomes for Autumn Scrapbooking stamp & Thin Cuts to create a more 3-d effect.  This is done with the sunflower that the gnome is holding along with the accent sunflowers on the left page.





gnome details:


title details:


Layered sunflower details:  notice how the back cut is layered and then offset slightly - this really adds to flower!  I love it!



The third variation was created with the Hello Darlin' collection.  This was a patriotic themed collection that was available in the spring.  Instead of incorporating the firework parts of the paper, I chose to feature the rose part of the collection.  


gnome details:


This little gnome for this version, I have named Karen - with the namesake of my mentor at Ohio State University.  She has the most beautiful long white hair and I always loved it when she wore it in braids!

Namesake aside, for Karen, I trimmed the sunflower down, but keep it for stability.  I then cut the rose from Close To My Heart's Hello Darlin' Digital collection and adhered it to the base of the sunflower.  I love how, like the daisy, it completely changed the look of her.

rose details:


title details:


The title is actually double cut, and overlayed.  The bottom cut is from Scarlet and the top is Sapphire.  This allows a very slight margin (if desired) to show, almost like a shadow, so that the words pop a little more.  

All three of these kits are available in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop while supplies last.  With each kit, there is the option to add on the Gnome Thin Cut to your kit or you can order her by herself by clicking here.

Supplies used:
Oopsy Daisy Layout:  (X6047) Black cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6036) Ballerina cs, (X6040) Clover cs, (X6030) Evergreen cs, (X6050) Flamingo cs, (retired) Ballerina Glitter Paper, (Z7006) Pink Enamel Dots, (retired) Daisy, Daisy Paper Pack, (Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush.

Gather with Grateful Hearts Layout:  (Z2829) Espresso Exclusive Ink Pad, () Pumpkin Exclusive Ink Pad, (X6076) Pumpkin cs, (X6049) Scarlet cs, (X6073) Acorn cs, (X5951) Espresso cs, (X6059) Shortbread cs, (X6066) Honey Butter cs, (X7295E) Cozy Up Enamel Dots, (CC7238) Gnomes for Autumn Paper Pack, (CC72318) Gnomes For Autumn Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cuts,

Stop & Smell the Roses Layout:  (1385) White Daisy cs, (X5957) Sapphire cs, (X6049) Scarlet cs, (X6047) Periwinkle cs, (Z4625) Periwinkle Glitter Paper, (Z3839) Scarlet Glitter Paper, (Z3840) Sapphire Glitter Paper, (retired) Hello Darlin' Paper Pack, (retired) Blue Belle Glitter Gems.

Supplies used with all three layouts:  (Z7010) Adhesive Runner, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z1836) Non-stick Fine Tip Scissors, (Z1279) Versa Mat.  The layout design is from our upcoming Make It From the Heart: Volume 6 that will be available on September 1st.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment