Sunday, August 6, 2023

Let Your Heart Be Your Compass Layout

Today I want to share a layout that I created with the Hope & Kindness collection.  This was a featured collection a few years ago for National Scrapbooking Month and to be honest, I just cannot be done with it.  It is one of those collections that to me stands the test of time.  And look closely, the collection includes a textured cardstock that literally MAKES the layout Pop!  

Speaking of that textured cs, it is important to note that I did not layer, nor waste, all that beautiful Peach cs.  Instead, I got creative and cut a 1/4" border on three sides and adhere that to the top of the Kraft textured cs.  It saved me so mcuh cs that I could incorporate the same cardstock for other pieces, and still have some to spare for a 5" x 7" card or two.  (stay tuned later to see these cards).

Note: to see the pictures from a larger viewpoint, click on the photos and they will open up with a large view in a new window.

For the flowers, I wanted a more uniform look so I cut the white edge, or rim, off of the single flower stickers.  That way, when I cut additional flowers from within the cluster stickers, all of the flowers looked the same.  I was really happy with how this look pulled together.  The power of a sticker right?




Here is the sticker sheet so you can understand my reference.


Supplies used:  Most of the supplies used are from the Hope & Kindness collection (the textured cardstock, the sticker sheet and the patterned paper) that is now retired.  Supplies that are still available are the adhesives:  (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape & our (Z7010) Adhesive Runner.  The design of the layout was based off of Pattern #15 in our new (9048) Make It From the Heart Vol. 6th that will be available to customers on September 1st.  These items can be ordered on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

For those who would like this particular kit, if may be purchased in my shop by clicking here.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment