Monday, March 16, 2020

Scrappin' with my Gnomies!

This past weekend I held my annual Shamrock Crop which is the highlight of my business year.  This event is my happy place.  It is where I can pamper my clients, who over the years have become dear friends and family and I strive to do that with every little detail.

So how ironic that I chose to theme this year's crop around CTMH's Every Little Thing paper suite?  Each year, I create a layout that I give to the attendees in a kit form, that they can then create to celebrate their memories from our time shared together.

This year's layout is by far my favorite as it truly celebrates our friendships -- because after all, these people are my "gnomies".

This is the full spread of the layout that I created.  To see a larger image of the layout, simply click on the layout and it will pop up in a new window.


This is what is found underneath the 4" x 4" flip flap on the right page: for my attendees, this was their table tag with their name on it.  For my kit version it will just say "pinch proof". 


The little gnomes have so much detail in them!  They completely win your heart over!  Here are close ups of them so you can see for yourself.




Title details:  Each letter is popped up with Thin 3-d foam tape.  The title is anchored on either side by gold shamrocks, also popped up with Thin 3-d foam tape and a embellishment in the center of each shamrock.


These are the details of the upper left corner of the left page.  Sweet and simple yet quite impactful.


Banner details:  each of the little banners are flagged and there is a mix of stitched, and non-stitched elements and shapes in between.  Most of the banners are popped up with Thin 3-d foam tape.  Glitter Gems are used in the long banner and around the outside of the right edge for additional, and subtle, bling power.


Supplies used:  Supplies used: (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam tape, (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, ((Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3340) Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen. (X7248S) Every Little Thing Paper Pack, (X9011) Mix-In Paper Pack, (Z3365) Gold Foil Paper, (Z3507) Julep Glitter Gems, (Z3506) Julep Glitter Paper, (X6047) Black cs, (X6040) Evergreen cs, (X6029) Julep cs, (X5949) Almond cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (Z3609) Julep Shimmer Trim, (Z3235) 4” x 4” Flip Flaps, (Z3230) 3” x 4” Flip Flaps. All of the current items may be purchased on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

This kit is now available to non-shamrockers! It includes a pre-cut variation of the title - "hangin' in case you want to use the layout for something other than "scrappin".   You can purchase it in my In All Sassiness Designs shop for $25.  You will receive all of the pre-cut pieces, detailed instructions, a full pack of Julep Glitter gems, and several color photos to help you in the creating process.



No comments:

Post a Comment