Monday, March 2, 2020

Complete Gnom-ness! (or cuteness in gnome!)

Are you ready??  I have to share this super cute, and fun, workshop that I designed for my upcoming Shamrock Crop.  Gnomes have been taking over the world, and my event, and I just had to design a home decor project that captured their sweetness!

This is a 6" x 6" White Shadow Box (which is included in the kit), and I have added Cricut cut gnomes, as well as other materials to create the project.  The paper featured is from the (X7248S) Every Little Thing Paper pack.  Other featured elements are the (Z3365) Gold Foil Paper, (Z3507) Julep Glitter Gems, (Z3609) Julep Shimmer Trim, (X6029) Julep cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X5949) Almond cs, (X6047) Black cs, (X6030) Evergreen cs and of course (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots.


If you are interested in taking part in this workshop, it will be Saturday, March 14th from 11am-noon at the Stonewall Jackson Hotel in Staunton, VA.  If you are not able to make it, you may also purchase the kit in my shop, and I can ship it to you.  The cost of the kit is $22 and includes the Shadow Box, pre-cut pieces, 1/2 pack of Foam Dots, bulk Julep Glitter Gems detailed instructions and a color photo.  You can register for the workshop, or order the kit, in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop by clicking here.  If attending the class in person, please register my March 10th so that I can cut your kit.

Artist note:  the Gnomes were purchased as an SVG file from Art Boutique Butterfly and then formatted, and adapted, for the Cricut, and this project by myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment