Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Day 8 - Little But Fierce!

Let me start off by saying what a crazy night! You guys all know me...I am not techy! And today my Square store had to move to a new system and I am STILL trying to figure out how to re-program it. (insert pulling ALL of my hair out!) So very long story short - for the next 48 hours, I cannot load new entries. I plan to continue my Sassy 25 Days of Christmas but will have to change the process a little. If you would like to take advantage of day 8's specials, simply e-mail me your selections to me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure site. And we will cross our fingers that all of the quirks get worked out!


So all that being said...here is Day 8! Today's layout is called "Little But Fierce" which I originally designed for little Miss Abers but now I am leading towards using it for some of Gabriel's toddler pictures. This layout was created with the Serendipity papers and I am head over heels with how it turned out! All of those little circles...they are cut with the Stitched Thin Cuts so an adorable little detail. The title has a background circle so if the title doesn't fit your needs, you can simply use that circle for your custom title. The kit comes with all of the pre-cut pieces, needed embellishments and threads, detailed instructions and a color photo. The layout kit is available at a discounted price of $12 until midnight on December 10th and then it will be $15.00.


banner accent details

Title details - of course, you could replace with your own!

stitched circle details

And for today's product special, I know many of you are working like elves to finish your Christmas cards so you may purchase two sets of our 50 pack of Value Cards and Envelopes for $20! Nothing else for shipping or tax which makes your savings of awesomely $13.98!





No comments:

Post a Comment