Sunday, December 8, 2019

Day 7 - Sassy 25 Days of Christmas - Going back to Mickey!

Day 7 of my Sassy 25 Days of Christmas is filled with dots!  White embellishing dots, Minnie's signature dotted pattern and dots of color that create a fun border.  I so love them!  This is one of my favorite layouts that I designed last summer before I got sick and because of being sick, I taught it in a class and was not able to make kits.  I have now been able to do just that which is why I am bringing it back as my 7th Sassy Day of Christmas layout!  The colors are classic Disney and the White Dots just "pop" as a wow statement!  This layout is available for just $12 until midnight on December 9th and then it will return to it's regular price of $15.  


Today's product special is any three embellishment sets for $10!  You may choose any sets that are $5.50 or less and of course, you may repeat as many times as desired.  Bonus right?


You may purchase either the layout, or the product bundle, in my In All Sassiness Designs shop at: by clicking here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment