Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Day 9 - Pemberly revisited!

Tonight's Sassy 25 Days of Christmas is Pemberly! Designed for my dear friend Marcia Conklin, I loved using the combination of the Sorbet which is very minimal accent color in the paper pack but quite prevalent in the My Stickease.

To see a more detailed photo, simply click the picture below and it will open in a new window.


I went back to basics with this layout and used brads (OMGOSH right??). I love the Outdoor Denim and these brads just added the right pop of color and texture.  Most of the My Stickease are elevated with Thin and Regular 3-d Foam Tape while a few of the smaller ones are adhered flat to create a sense of depth.

Unaltered, (and of course, you can make this your own by choosing your own  photo sizes) the layout uses 3 vertical 4" x 6" photos and 3 horizontal 4" x 6" photos.  As they are both traditional 4" x 6" photos, this creates the perfect opportunity to use flip flaps.  Flip Flaps are of course added TO THE TOP of the page protector and allow for additional photos in be incorporated in the artwork.  One tip that I have found is when pictures are touching, the flip flaps are a bit more challenges because they have a stitched seam. Because of this, for this arrangement, I would put may one at the top of the horizontal photo and one on the bottom one.

Flower and brad details.

additional brad and flower details

title details

  bonus cards - pre-stamped and pre-cut

In addition to the 2 page layouts, this kit comes with three pre-cut cards. The combined kit is $12 until midnight on December 11th and after that will move to it's regular price of $15.00.

Supplies used:  (D1885) Survivor, (D1283) Say It In Style,  (X254) Value Cards and Envelopes, (X6044) Peach cs, (X6046) French Vanilla cs.  (retired) Outdoor Denim cs, Sorbet cs, Bamboo cs, Outdoor Denim Brads, Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink Pad, Pemberly Suite.  You can purchase any of the current supplies on my CTMH website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com

Here are the two stamps I used in the cards which you may order today only as a part of my product specials for just $15.00 each.  Just indicate which one that you would like, or if you would like both in your e-mail.





For today's product special, you can purchase 5 sets of 4" x 6" Flip Flaps for $25. Nothing else for shipping or tax takes your savings to over $6! My Square Shop is still updating so to order either of these bundles, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and I will send you an invoice that you can pay on a secure site.

Happy Scrappin',
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment