Saturday, December 7, 2019

Day 6 - Sassy 25 Days of Christmas - Don't Just Fly. Soar.

Day 6!  Isn't it glorious day?  I am sitting with a group of my dearest girlfriends in a beautiful mountain retreat scrapbooking the weekend away!  Not just scrapbooking, but watching favorite movies (currently the Greatest Showman and next up is Les Mis'!) and having fabulous food and friend moments!  My heart is overflowing!


To see a larger version of this photo, simply click on the photo and it will open up in a new window.

So today's layout for my Sassy 25 Days of Christmas speaks volumes to me!  The title is "Don't Just Fly - soar" and it is most definitlely how I feel!  These ladies have most certainly built me up, supported me and enabled me to fly - and I love them for it!

Enough tears, and back to the layout! The title was cut from a favorite Cricut cartridge "Girl, you got this".  I did manipulate the image a little to fit my needs and space and it quite a narrow font so the letters were somewhat intricate.  Of course, if you like this layout and want to purchase the kit, the title is included, but you could certainly use your own preferred title.



The paper is called the Heart of Winter - Serendipity and is retired.  I love the color combination (Chocolate, Dutch Blue, Bamboo)!  The flowers are actually die-cuts that came with the paper and they are each layered with Thin 3-d Foam Tape.  They have a texture to them which adds to the details.  I accented the flowers with Loose Silver Sequins and Sapphire Thread.




The layout itself was created with blocking so each piece has a counter part and together they take your eyes across over the layout!  

Because it is Day 6 of my Sassy 25 Days of Christmas, you may purchase this kit for just $12 until midnight tonight (December 7th) and then it returns to it's regular price of $15.00.  The kit includes all of the die cut pieces used, the papers, bulk embellishments, detailed instructions and a color photo to help in the creation process.  Note: the kits are limited in quantity so if you LOVE it, don't delay in ordering it!

Supplies used:  (Z4058) Sapphire Crochet Thread, (Z4304) Silver Loose Sequins, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam Tape, (Z341)Mini Glue Dots.  (retired) Serendipity Paper Collection, Chocolate cs.

And, today's Product special is three packs of the Loose Sequins for $15. You may choose the colors (Julep, Holly Jolly, Rose Gold, Silver, Gold).  There is nothing additional for shipping or tax which makes your savings $5.01!  And of course, this special is repeatable!


You may take advantage of either of these Day 6 specials until midnight tonight, December 7th.  Click here to shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment