Friday, December 6, 2019

Day 5 - Sassy 25 days of Christmas Attitude is Everything!

Hi guys!  We are at a scrapbooking retreat and I was a little later finishing up tonight but I am so happy with the way Day 5's layout for my Sassy 25 Days of Christmas turned out!  I typically steer away from yellows and blues as they are from "that team up North", but these fresh new colors for the Urban paper really spoke to me.



This layout kit is a little different for the others - for this one you will receive an entire full pack of our Bring Back Your Pack Urban Paper and My Stickease, along with the pre-cut arrows, bulk embellishments, detailed instructions and a color photo to help you in the creation process.  Until midnight on December 5th you may purchase the layout kit for a discounted rate of $10.  After that, the kit will return to $12.  

As for today's product special, you may purchase 3 My Reflections paper pack (the $9.95 ones) for $25!  There is nothing additional for shipping and tax which takes your savings to $9.38!  Awesome right!  You may choose the new Urban, or any of the packs that we have currently available.  Both links are here:  https://squareup.com/store/tonya-sheridan-independent-close-to-my-heart-consultant.


No comments:

Post a Comment