Monday, June 19, 2017

Our Story...Layout 1: "Happiness Is..."

I love to find new, and unique ways to create with PML cards (Picture My Life - CTMH's pocket scrapbooking collection)!  And the "Our Story" cards are no exception!  These beautiful PML cards introduced brilliant new color combinations and were paired with bountiful bouquets of flowers.  

Over the course of the coming days, I will be sharing several layouts that I created with these fun PML Cards.  Though the cards are now retired, the layouts that I created are available for purchase on my In All Sassiness Shop!  Click here to see all of the art that is available in my shop!

The first layout, "Happiness Is..." features the colors Juniper and Peacock, a fun Cricut cut bracket, and several papers from our Paper Fundamental Collection.  The layout kit is $10.00.






Supplies used:  
(Z3195) Our Story PML Cards (retired); (1385) White Daisy cardstock; X5776 Peacock cardstock;

No comments:

Post a Comment