Monday, June 19, 2017

Chantilly Expo...it will be "some kind of wonderful!"

I love Scrapbook Expos!  And love them even more when they are so close to home!  This weekend the Scrapbook Expo is coming to Chantilly, VA and my dear friend Barb Carrico and I will be there to share all of the Close To My Heart goodness!  I am so excited!  You are going to love what we have in store for you!  Our teams have worked hard to help us create a dynamic booth and of course, you know that there will be fabulous Create and Takes, inspiring artwork and a wealth of CTMH happiness!  

To celebrate this occasion, I created this Create and Take with our recently retired Some Kind of Wonderful paper.  This paper is truly "wonderful" to work with and yes, the pun was intended.  The layout features our Flower Market Cricut cartridge, interactive flip flaps, glittery accents and our signature Clear Shimmer pens.  The create and take will be offered at an exclusive expo price just this weekend.

For those not attending the Chantilly Scrapbook Expo, you can still purchase this "wonderful" layout in my In All Sassiness Shop.  Just click here and you will be directed to my shop.  The kit includes everything needed to create the layout:  all needed pieces are pre-cut, and stamped, includes the embellishments, flip flaps, flowers, detailed instructions and a color photo to guide you through the creating process.

Full layout with flip flaps closed

full layout with flip flaps open

embellishment details


No comments:

Post a Comment