Sunday, June 18, 2017

I love my family!

Who doesn't right?  That is the adorable phrase, and title of my newest layout that I created with the Prickly Pear paper collection.  The layout was inspired by a layout that the Home Office's Art department created and published in our Seasonal Expression 2 Book.  I determined how they created the layout, tweaked a few things to make it more "me" and created a left page to balance the right page.  I love the angles the design!  So unique and indeed classy - at least in my book!  The layout uses everything Prickly Pear -- the paper, compliments, sequins and event the Prickly Pear Scrapbooking/Thin Cut Bundle!  Love, love, love! 

Full Spread - Flip Flaps closed

Cactus detail

2nd cacti detail

pennant title detail

flip flaps open - left page

  3rd cacti detail

right page detail

  left page detail

This layout is now available in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop where you can purchase it!  And, if you are attending the Chantilly Scrapbook Expo next weekend, you can create this layout in our Create and Take booth for a special show price!!  We hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment