Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Product Feature: Mini Stamp Organizer

Over the course of the next few days, I will be featuring our new Mini-Stamp Organizers with my Small Business Saturday/Weekend Specials, you can receive one of these cute little organizers free with a $50 organizer special (e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com for all of my weekend specials).  

I love this cute little organizer - designed for our M-sized stamps but perfect for Shimmer Trim, Washi Tape, embellishments and so much more! LOVE them!  These would also be super cute to use as the packaging of your gift!  Simply fill, tie a ribbon around the handle and add a handmade tag and you are ready to go!  Check out my blog for some additional cute ideas!  Disclaimer...these are so functionally cute, you might find yourself needing more than one!  

Here are a few uses for these organizers:

1.  for Mini-stamps of course!  After all, that is what they were designed for!

2.  To hold shimmer trim/ribbons.

3.  As a small project keeper - if you are like me, and often feel like a taxi driver for your children, these are perfect to hold projects for down and wait time.  I can grab mine and run when I am on the go.  The sturdy plastic keeps the insides safe and protected and is just enough space for a small card or embellishing project.  If I am somewhere where I need to work on my lap (aka as in waiting in the car line at school), I can use the hard, sturdy surface as a mini-work space.

4.  An art box for your crayons, markers and colored pencils.

5.  To keep individual Lego sets all together.  And the nesting lids make them stack-able.

6.  And finally, they are perfect for storing little pieces from your favorite arts and crafts projects!



To take advantage of this special, e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com or you can certainly order this little jewel here!

No comments:

Post a Comment