Monday, November 30, 2015

12 Days of Sassy Scrapbooking

Tomorrow, it is day one of my annual Twelve Days of Christmas specials.  Wahoo! And an even bigger wahoo is that Day 1's special can actually be ordered a day early (as in beginning at the receipt of this newsletter)!  Each year I try to come up with a unique, and fun name for my countdown specials, and this year I decided to call them the Twelve Days of Sassy Scrapbooking --after all, it's all about the sass right?  

So what is this you ask? Very simple, we all work so hard in December trying to find that perfect gift for a loved ones, creating favors for school and church parties, decorating etc. and our scrapbooks typically get forgotten.  I created my countdown specials as a fun way to remember our passion for paper crafting and taking a fun few moments to pamper ourselves.  

Each day, I will offer some type of special.  The special is good for 24 from the time that I post. Most will be posted by 9am -- today obviously being the exception.  You will then have the next 24 hours to e-mail me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com and let me know you want to take advantage of the special.  When you e-mail me, include colors/sizes/preferences if that is information that I need to know.  I will start a "Sassy List" for you and be checking it twice to make sure I have the info that I need.  At the end of the 12 days, I will add up all of the specials you took advantage of and will send you an invoice that you will have 48 hours to pay via a secure website (my local customers can make other arrangements as I will see you over the course of the 12 days - just let me know in advance) to keep the discounts.  If your sassy order collectively is eligible for the Stamp of the Month (for just $5), I will let you know and you can also take advantage of those as well.  I will also send my own "sassy happy" to you for participating in my Christmas countdown tradition - this will be from our new Seasonal Expressions book that begins in January and will be mailed early in the New Year. Every 12th order will receive a second  new Seasonal Expressions item!  So you see, the offers, and fun, get better and better!  Please note that these specials are being offered by myself, Tonya Sheridan, and not Close To My Heart.  

For 2015, the first 4 days will coincide with Close To My Heart's Cyber Week Special so some of my Sassy sales will work with that sale to save you even more!  

Feel free to forward share the love and forward these on to your friends as well!

Day 1's special is available until 9am on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015.  

so grab your bells, and here we go!

On the 1st Day of Sassy Scrapbooking, my consultant offered me...
 Base and Bling buy 3 get 1 free*!  

Our Base and Bling collection is cute, trendy yet easy and simple to make and quite cost affordable!  You can create necklaces, key chains, ornaments, wine charms and so much more --just let your creativity, and bling shine!  A special note, some of the items in the Base and Bling collection are on Close To My Heart's Cyber Week special. You can certainly include these items in my buy 3 get 1 free special.  

*Least expensive item is the item that you will receive for free.

Looking for a gift that will shine with creativity?  This is a project that was one of my sugar plum dreams!  The tree was purchased at Pier One (on-line only), and the ornaments are none other than our Base and Bling Gold Circle Pennants with glass coverings.  I used the Jolly Holiday Style Sheet, but of course, you could use your own artwork.  For the cording/hangers, I used Bowdabra Gold Bow Wire and Liquid Glass.  Originally, this was created as a gift, but my children have loved it so much that I decided that we will indeed keep this tree and then make a second one for my gift.


And, here are a few other creative ways to gift our Base and Bling - 
whether as a gift to yourself or a friend or loved one!


No comments:

Post a Comment