Saturday, March 1, 2014

Studio J savings!! Jumping for joy!

Are you a digital diva? Or a photo-junkie? If so, then Close To My Heart's March special is oh, so most definitely for you! During the month of March, Studio J's 2 page spreads or 2 page photo options are just $5! That is a $2 savings! Want to know more??? Watch this fun video as Carley tells you all about it!  

 


And as an extra incentive, when you purchase 30 two-page spreads in the month of March that are connected to myself, Tonya Sheridan (click here)you may choose an Album for free! You may choose from our current Faux Leather My Legacy Albums (currently while supplies last) or our new albums that will be available in early March! Either way, your layouts will be showcased, and preserved, in true style! To take advantage of this offer, orders must be linked to myself as the consultant and made between March 1-March 31st. Once you have ordered your 30, send me an e-mail at: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your choice of album and I will have that sent right out to you! This offer cannot be combined with hostess rewards or other special offers outside of the Studio J $5 promotion and is exclusively available with myself, Tonya Sheridan. This offer may also be repeatable for every 30 two-page spreads or two-page photo options purchased.

And check back here to my blog all month for fun, creative, and sometimes "out of the box" ideas on ways you can use Studio J!  I love using Studio J in my scrapbooks but am finding that it is making my life, as the mom of three, so much easier!  Class parties, treats, valentine's are so much easier with Studio J-- and they still have that handmade touch...that I might add can be created together with your child! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment