Saturday, March 1, 2014

31 Days of Studio J My Way! Day 1. Ewok Class treats.

As I posted yesterday, beginning today, Close To My Heart's fabulous Studio J two-page 12" x 12" layouts can be purchased all month long for just $5 a spread!  That is a $1.95 savings per layout! I am VERY passionate about Studio J and am singing the special from the roof-tops!  The possibilities are endless and all month long I will be sharing some of my favorite artwork, tips, tutorials, techniques, as well as truly out-of-the-box ways to utilize Studio J!  I hope you will join me for the joy and try this outstandingly amazing product for yourself!

For today, I wanted to share my son Nicholas' Valentine Treats that we made for his classmates.  You may remember that I posted the Star Wars Lego Valentine Cards that we made earlier this month as well as a step-by-step tutorial on how to create them.  Click here to re-visit this post. The treats coordinated with his Valentine's and I have to say, were truly unique.


I took the non-edited photograph that I used for his Valentine's and printed it using the 3" x 4" Photo Collection in Studio J.  From there I cropped the photos and added them to the pillow boxes and burlap bags that I had created with additional Close To My Heart materials.  My son was delighted with the end results which of course made me very happy!

For the rest of the creation, we filled the containers with Teddy Grahams (to represent the ewoks). Nicholas, the "Star Wars expert" insisted that we had to use all three flavors of Teddy Grahams (I didn't even know there were three flavors!)...Chocolate, Honey and Cinnamon because "the Ewoks all had different colored fur" which I found to be insightful.  SO, we did. 

Once the treats were in the container, I wrapped the Burlap Ribbon around the container and adhered it with  Base and Bling Adhesive Strips.  These strips are very strong and work well to adhere the fibers of the burlap.  For the "flags" strips I used the Timberline Zip Strip, Bamboo Cardstock with Chocolate ink and the Typeface Stamp Set, and then Bamboo Cardstock with the Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape.  The photo is matted on Chocolate and Bamboo cardstock and the edges of the mats and flags are ink distressed in Chocolate ink.  I then accented the photograph with the Durables Artisan Studs which gave that perfect antiqued look.


For a few of his "special" classmates and his teacher, we created the same treats but in the Burlap bags.  For these, we did put the cookies in a clear zipped bag before closing the burlap bag so the cookies would stay fresh.  





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Studio J - My Way Promotion.
When you purchase 30 two-page spreads (layouts or photo collections) in the month of March that are connected to myself, Tonya Sheridan (click here to do so) and utilize the "Studio J-My Way" link at check out and you may choose an Album for free!  You may choose from our current Faux Leather My Legacy Albums (currently while supplies last) or our new albums that will preview later this month. Either way, your layouts will be showcased, and preserved, in true style and quality.  To take advantage of this offer, orders much be linked to myself as the consultant, use the "Studio-J My Way link" and made between March 1-March 31st.  Once you have ordered your 30, send me an e-mail to: inallsassiness@gmail.com with your choice of albums and I will have that sent right out to you.  This offer cannot be combined with hostess rewards or other special offers outside of the Studio J $5 promotion and is available exclusively with myself, Tonya Sheridan,  This offer may be repeated with every 30 two-page spreads or photo options purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment