Sunday, November 24, 2013

Almost down for the count...

This is a project I have wanted to create since the introduction of Close To My Heart's Holiday Gift Guide in October:  a countdown calendar.  Tonight I finally finished one for my niece Addison.  She is three and 1/2 so I made her boxes a little bigger than CTMH's original artwork so there was a little more room for the special Advent "happies" that she will be able to discover each day.  Each bag is attached to a wire on the frame.  Once Christmas is over, her mom can take the little bags off the frames and they can use it to hang Addison's special artwork etc. Check back during the month of December and follow my recaps of each day of Advent's surprises!  

Tomorrow I will share the second style I made for some special individuals in my children's lives!  I will also post more details on the how-to's of creating the calendar for those who would like to create their own!


No comments:

Post a Comment