Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Donation for my children's school PTA Fundraiser

My children's school PTA is having a fundraiser this week and have asked for "basket" donations to be raffled off.  Although I interpreted to create my "basket" on a tray instead of in a "basket", this is the basket that I created and donated for the auction.  I was pleased with how it turned out and am anxious to see how it is received.  The tray also includes 25 handmade Christmas cards that are not shown in the picture.








Believe ornaments.

Additional ornaments.

Frame to showcase holiday 3" x 4" photographs.


Gift tags.  Chipboard weight.  Accented with Liquid Glass and ties made from Ruby Baker's Twine.

Some of the products that I used are:  Sparkle and Shine Paper, Sparkle and Shine Dimensional Elements, Sparkle and Shine Assortment, Ruby Mini-Medleys, Base and Bling Red Assortment, Red Shimmer Trim, Liquid Glass, Artiste' Cricut Collection, Black and Silver Sparkle Paper, and Slate Mini-Medleys.

Thanks for letting me share!  I hope my interpretation of a "basket" helps generate some extra funds for an amazing school!

No comments:

Post a Comment