Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Introducing my new Club!

Beginning this month,and created per request, I have now established my very own "Sassy Creative Club" for both my local and my long distance customers!  This new club is all-encompassing and will merge the perks of all my previous clubs as well as all of my offerings umbrella-ed into one club.  My goal is to start this new club to inspire my customers and to help them earn free and discounted product!  The club will be called Sassy Creative Club and everyone is welcome!  

So, how does your "Sassy Creative Club" work? Interested participants join my Sassy Creative Club for a 6 month period. They agree to place an order of $25 or more A MONTH for a period of six months.  The awesomeness of my club is that YOU choose which months that you would like to place the orders (within a 12 month period from the month that you join).  You may purchase my signature Sassy Creative Monthly Featured Kits, kits from my In All Sassiness Designs page or create your own order.  Each month that you place a qualifying order, your total spent before shipping and tax will be added into your Club account.  Once all 6 months of orders have been placed, then you have the option to choose Hostess Rewards based on the accumulative total that you have earned. The reward breakdown is in the Idea Book.

All of the details, FAQ, and a registration information may be found here.

This being shared, I am going to start the club off in a grand way, with Babycakes!  An adorable, whimsical and neutral palette, baby collection.

To see better details of each layout, simply click the layout and it will open larger in a new window.

Featured Workshop To Go Layout

Optional Workshop To Go Layout

Bonus Layout One.

Adorable detail.

Bonus Layout Two.

The shopping guide is available here on the Club link.

No comments:

Post a Comment