Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sassy Girl!

Yes, like mother, like daughter!  My daughter Abby is definitely full of sass!  I couldn't wait to use the Perfect Paisley's stamp set with the "sass" sentiment on it and partner it with the Cricut Cut title "Sassy Girl" from our Close To My Heart's new Artbooking Cartridge.  I actually created this layout to teach at the 2013 New Jersey Scrapbook Expo without the pictures.  And then upon chatting with my dear friend Linda (see Linda, I told you I would give you credit! :) I realized that Abby's ballet outfit would work beautifully with the papers, title, and expressions...and thus a complete layout was created.  And, I have to admit...I  L-O-V-E how it turned out!  I tried to take several detail shots as the details definitely make the layout!

Full spread with photographs

Left page with flaps closed

Left side with Flip flaps open

Right Side flap closed

right side flap open

And here are the before pictures:
 Full Spread

Title Detail

expression and accent details

Artbooking overlay details 

Paisley details


This layout is one of two that will be taught in October's Sassfully Chirping Cricut Class on Friday, October 18th at 6:30PM.  The place is TBD.  Class kits are also available for this Sassy Girl Layout.  Visit my In All Sassiness Designs Kit page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment