Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 Days : Day 2

The second layout in my 30 Studio J's in 30 days challenge is a layout that I did of Gabriel coloring Easter Eggs.  The pastel colors of the eggs didn't work very well with his vibrant yellow/orange shirt thus using traditional Easter or spring colors wouldn't have complimented the pictures very well. I chose to use the You Rock paper collection (now retired) and use patterns that had more shades of white.  I love that the base of the layout is white--to me, it lightens the mood of the layout.  Note that I also used the "vellum" under the title so that the patterned paper showed through and the title was still readable.
To see an enlarged image of the layout, click the layout.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.
*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment