Thursday, October 4, 2012

30 Studio J's in 30 days - day 3

Tonight's layout tells the story in photos of Gabriel's first Gymnastic Olympics.  The photos are a combination of action shots and "slow motion" shots.  I know many creators would leave out the blurry image however, I think it adds character and catches the movement of the moment--and I wouldn't want to leave those out of the layout.  I love that I was able to capture him dismounting off the beam!  Fun, fun, fun!  The paper collection is Grins & Giggles (well loved but now retired) and it features the colors of Cranberry, Black, White Daisy and Sunny Yellow. I added a ribbon (the polka dots) which breaks up the space just enough. 
 
To see a larger version of the layout, simply click the layout.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts! To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October Stamp of the Month: A Very Merry Christmas

Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase. Shop now.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*? I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012! Simply place an order on my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing. Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012. This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.

*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment