Tuesday, October 2, 2012

30 Studio Js in 30 days

This month Close To My Heart is running a fantastic promotion on their Studio J line.  When you purchase 9 layouts, your tenth layout is free.  So, this has encouraged me to jump back in to creating with Studio J and if you haven't heard the memo, there are now no membership fees!  So, to inspire, I will be posting one Studio J layout each day throughout the month of October.
Click on the layout to see an enlarged version.
 
30 Studio J's in 30 Days:  Day 1.  This is my first layout.  I used the Sophia paper collection.  One of the fantastic benefits of Studio J is that even if a beloved paper collection is retired, it is still available to create with in Studio J!  This cancels out the need to "hoard" for those "what-if" layouts!  Not to say, that I don't still stock up when I know a paper collection, but now if I find those perfect pictures later, I can still create with my beloved favorites!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Studio J Special...receive your 10th layout free when you purchase 9 layouts!  To get started, visit my website at: www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October Stamp of the Month:  A Very Merry Christmas
Purchase this adorable Christmasy stamp set for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase.  Shop now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to win a FREE Art Philosophy or Artiste' Cricut Cartridge*?  I will be giving one away from my blog on November 1, 2012!  Simply place an order on my website at:  www.ctmh.com/tonyasheridan and join the "Sassfully Chirping in October" link and you will be automatically entered into the drawing.  Your name will be entered for each order placed between October 1-31, 2012.  This giveaway is only available with Independent Close To My Heart Consultant, Tonya Sheridan and the winner will be randomly drawn by an on-line drawing service.
*if you already have the cartridges, a $99 gift certificate may be substituted for the prize. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment