Monday, June 11, 2012

Is there a 12 step program for Pinterest?

If so, I think I need to find a meeting.  Seriously, though, I recently discovered Pinterest, and am addicted to it!  I have found inspiration, wonderful recipes and just a wealth of ideas.  Love, love, love it!  It has also proved to be a few moments of stress therapy within my day...just a few moments to relax and let the days worries float on by.  At least for a few minutes.

This picture is of two ideas that I found on Pinterest lately.  One was to decorate the Hershey kisses with circles.  I chose to use the Sunset and Smoothie polka dot pattern from the Dotty for you paper pack, and cut them to 3/4" with my Art Philosophy cartridge.  Then my mom so graciously attached them to the kisses.  This was on pin that I saw, and adapted to my needs.  The second was filling the scoop/shovel with candy and adding a tag that reads something about digging...mine says "Just Dig Scrapbooking".  The buckets and scoops coordinated with my circle paper delightfully. 


No comments:

Post a Comment