Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Aloha Gift Bags

These are the arrival gift bags that my croppers received at my Aloha Crop this past weekend.  I got the idea from the fabulous Kelly Rizzo!  She gave me an adorable one on our cruise so I wanted to use the same idea for my bags.  The bags were purchased at Target.  They originally had pink ribbon in them.  Like Kelly, I simply cut the pink ribbon out and replaced it with our Sweet leaf ribbon.  I then used a combination of Footloose and Dotty for You paper to decorate the bottom of the bags.  The tag, I actually designed for my Secret Sister on the cruise and it adorned the bags perfectly.  To create the tag, I used the Dimensional Elements tags, and partnered with the Art Philosophy cartridge so the size was right.  The tag was inked in Lagoon as well as the sentiment inked in the same color.  The flowers are from the Paradise Just Blooms Collection; the twine also from the Paradise Baker's Twine and the little starfish is from the Seaside Wooden Shapes.    I used mini-glue dots to hold the tags in place.  Wouldn't these be perfect for a pool party?  or for a Hostess gift?


1 comment: