Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fish Bowl Treats!

I am excited to share the little treat bags that I created for my daughter's last day of preschool!
To create them, I took clear treat bags that are rounded at the bottom (verses straight ones) and filled the bags with blue gift shred.  Next I added some adorable, brightly colored little fish candies into my "water".  I tied the gathered part of the bag with bright blue (almost Close To My Heart Lagoon colored) raffia and added the tag.  I made the tag with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, White Daisy Cardstock and the Dotty For You paper pack.  The stamp set is sooo cute...it is C510 Under the Sea which is just $13.95!  I stamped the fish with Black ink onto the patterned paper and then cut the fish out and glued it to my tag.  Next, I wrote the sentiment, "Congrats!  You "ofishially" are a Kindergartener!" and added three of the Blue Green Sparkles for the little water bubbles.  This was such a cute and fun project to create and presented quite the wow! factor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Stamp-a-ganza Time! 
Now through June 30th, our acrylix stamp sets are Buy 2 Get 1 Free!
Love this featured stamp?  You can order yours now, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment