Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ctmh keeps up with the trends!

Have you noticed that all of a sudden, there are pennants and banners everywhere? Not just at sports games or birthday parties, but now as a part of our culture...the designs are being seen in clothes, magazines, and all over the scrapbooking world. I must admit, that I wasn't sure how to incorporate these banners in my artwork, however once I started playing with them, I quickly found that I love, yes, LOVE, them! This is our new Pennant Alpabet set ($34.95 retail) which has many options for your creativity.

And now, here is one of my layouts that I used the pennant alphabets to create with.

This is the Sweetheart Workshop To Go. I altered the pennants by leaving a little bit of the white edges visual and rounded the edges of the triangles for a softer edge. This workshop was given to all of my weekend croppers last weekend however, I will be having a date in March for those who want to create them together. Of course, anyone else that wants to join may do so-you will just need to pay for your kit ($34.95 plus shipping and tax).




Supplies used: Sweetheart Level Two paper, Sweetheart Epoxys (level 2 assortment), Cotton Candy, Tulip & Black exclusive inks, Sweetheart Exclusive guide and stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment