Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Challege thrown out there...

Many of my club members have been challenging themselves to create layouts with both the new items they have acquired as well as something that they already had in their stash. I decided to join in with them when creating this layout...and used the All-Our Adventure Rub-ons for my layout (and we all know how much I love to journal with rub-ons letters!). The rub-ons seemed to work perfect together with the new Lucky Collection and the bicycle theme worked great with my pictures. I was very pleased. I was however challenged at given this particular layout design its creative justice. So, my challenge for all of my croppers, is to create your own layout with this design: Give Me Ten from Cherish. I would love to see how you interpret it! And bring along your finished layout to the March crop to share it's awesomeness...which I am sure it will be!


My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 56 layouts now completed. 94 still to go. Supplies Used: Lucky Paper Pack and My Stickease, All-out Adventure Rub-ons (Chocolate), and the colors Outdoor Denim, Olive, Desert Sand, Chocolate, and Colonial White.

No comments:

Post a Comment