Friday, December 10, 2010

Prayer journal...or artbook...or list maker

The choice is really yours to make! But I had to share the idea of making your own journals! I love to do these and have found that the recipients love them as well. Just like most paper crafting projects, there is no right or wrong way to create the books, but I thought I would share some of the successes I have had.
For simplicity reasons, I try to use the composition books that do not have a spiral.

Cut the paper to fit and adhere from the back side wrapping the paper around to the front. Adhesives that work well are: Xyron and Zip Dry Paper Glue.

Cut, measure and adhere the paper to the front of the book overlapping the previous seam.

Decorate as desired.

Here is a finished journal that I created using the Magnifique paper.
And that is all there is to it. Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment