Sunday, December 12, 2010

Studio J is so magnifique!

Over the summer, my husband and my children were blessed with the opportunity to visit the Toledo Zoo with his family. I created a layout for each of our children, as well as Jay's parents. You will see that some of the pictures were the same, but others were specific to that particular child. I also created a layout for Abby that I posted earlier ("My Elli-pants"). I used the Magnifique paper collection which I am still in love with...even after creating several layouts with it!
This is the layout that I created for my in-laws.
The Layout design is Sidebar-Original (left) & Sampler-Photo Checkerboard (right)
which are both from Reflections.
(Both Layouts Previously used)


This was Nicholas' layout.

Layout Design: Sideline Surprise from Imagine.


And finally, Gabriel's.
The Layout design is Minuet from Imagine.
To see close ups of the layouts, click on the layouts themselves.
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 150 layouts. 52 1/2 competed. 97 1/2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment