Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gift Card Cards

Does your Christmas list have numerous gift cards on it this year? If so, here are a few of my favorite card designs that you can recreate to make gift card holders for those cards! All you need is some of your papercrafting scraps and embellishments! These three designs came from the Originals card book and I love them (didn't I already say that?). But I warn you...they are addictive...once you start creating them, you may not be able to stop! The finished card size is: 21/2" x 3 1/2".

Card Design: Bow Front; Finished card size: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

Card Design: Window Cut Out from Originals. Finished card size: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Card Design: Sunset from Originals. Finished card size: 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
My Ultimate Scrapbooking Challenge: 208 cards. 112 completed. 96 to go.

1 comment:

  1. Tonya your cards are Awesome.. I wish I was closer to attend your classes, as I seem to need more inspiration,the older I get...Your blog always inspires me.. THANKS..

    Happy Holidays from your Canadian buddy, I am so glad to have linked to you and your Blog during your marathon run for Lymphoma and other Cancers....

    You are a VERY Special Young Woman, I will never forget...

    Holiday Hugs from Geri in London, ON...

    PS: Maybe someday I will get to meet you in person....(CTMH Convention or Something..)
    Happy New Year, too !!!

    ReplyDelete