Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Candy Cane Memory Boxes

We have had much craziness in the regards to the weather over the past week so, I am a little behind in posting my gift ideas to my blog. Because of the "blizzard" last weekend, many of our Christmas festivities were rescheduled and I didn't want to post my gifts before the recipients received them! :-)

When I think of Christmas sweets, I can't help but to think of Candy Canes! It has become a family tradition each year to make Candy Cane cookies (see recipe below), and this paper (Jingle Creative Basics) from Close To My Heart just shouts our "candy canes" to me. So, I combined the two for this festive gift.
Shopping List: Jingle Creative Basics, Memory Keeper Box, Flurry Dimensional Elements, Prisma Glitter, Bonding Memories Glue, Juniper, Tulip, and White Daisy Cardstock, Jingle Level 2 Paper Collection, Xyron or adhesive of choice and ribbon (Michael's) and Scalloped Edge Punch (Stampin' Up).


Candy Can inspired by fellow consultant, Bren Yule.



The side view.


Detailed instructions on how to create your own Memory Box will follow soon!



1 comment: