Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree!

This stamp set (Holiday Warmth - October's Stamp of the Month) was truly not one of my favorites at first sight, but I have to admit, I am now in love with it! I found this adorable card that was posted by a fellow consultant, and features a reverse watercolor effect and just had to try to recreating it. She also had a card where she used Glitter Mist which inspired my second card. I altered the color palettes and design a little and wallah a second masterpiece. Because I am in love with these new techniques, and can't wait to share them, I am going to adjust my schedule to teach a workshop on them on Wednesday, November 4th in Broadway. The workshop cost is just $10 and you will make three of each card. And if you too are in love with this set, you can order it at full price, or with a discount, through Wed. with the grace period. Just e-mail me for details at: inallsassiness@juno.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment