Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Beauty!




We have had the "ickies" at our house for the best of almost a week and a half now. It has taken full circle with the exception of my hubby. Today was the first day that myself and all three kids were feeling well and it was beautiful out...we opened up the windows for fresh air, and took a long drive to look at the leaves. They are absolutely beautiful this year. The problem with living in the mountains, is that it is hard to get a panoramic type picture because there seems to be no beginning or no end. I took a few pictures but they don't do the foliage justice. Just being outside with the warm temperatures and the brisk air was just what we needed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya, I think your photos are absolutely beautiful. I hope it's OK that I suck some inspiration from you. I am a Close To My Heart consultant in a slump!!! Thank you very much for posting your talent and energy.

    ReplyDelete