Saturday, July 13, 2024

Honey Bunny Digital Files = amazing flowers!

The Honey Bunny digital file collection from Close To My Heart has captured my heart ever so completely.  This collection features a layout and then additional images.  The simplicity of the flowers combined with the colors of the collection and an adorable pair.  I recently used these images in my monthly card class and wanted to share them here.   The beauty of a collection like this is once you have paired, and selected the colors, the embellishments, the images and concepts together for a layout or card set, you can use the same elements to create the opposite: either layout or card set - as the coordination part is already done!  


I'm Here For You Card

Just Because Card

Get Well Soon woven daisy card

For those who would like to order a set of these A-2 sized cards, here is the link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here are two additional art collections that I created using the same Honey Bunny digital files.  Like I said, I just can't get enough of their simplicity and loveliness.

First, is the Bloom & Grow Layout.  This has very few alterations from the original file.  For this layout, I used the beautiful Pink Glitter paper for the lattice overlay.  My goodness does it pop!  I found that this particular glitter paper was a little more challenging to work with and cut then CTMH's regular glitter paper so a few Cricut mishaps were made...where the full overlay didn't cut, or because it was a 45 minute cut, if the internet went out momentarily then the full cut stopped and couldn't be re-started.  However, this turned out to be inspiring as I didn't want to waste the partial lattice's!  I then incorporated the "oops" pieces into the 5" x 7" shaker cards that you will see later in this post.

Bloom & Grow Layout


This pre-cut layout is now available in my shop and the details can be found by clicking here.  

And these are the 5" x 7" shaker cards that I created with those extra lattice pieces and where I incorporated the Oval Shaker rims.

Floral 5" x 7" Shaker Card Set

This card set of 6: 2 each, of three designs, is also available in my shop and can be found using this link.

Supplies used in these projects are all from CTMH:  Toffee cs, Ballerina cs, Flamingo cs, Sage cs, Honey Butter cs, Seabrook cs, White Daisy cs, Honey Bunny patterned paper, Toffee Exclusive Ink Pad, White Word Die Cut Tags, Oval Shaker foam and acetate windows, Silver & Gold Glitter Gems, Pink Glitter Paper, Mini Glue Dots, Thin Foam Tape, Adhesive of choice, Red Line Adhesive, Fine Tip non-stick scissors, 5" x 7" card bases & envelopes, Value Cards & Envelopes, Oval Shaker Thin Cuts.

The supplies used are from Close to My Heart which is no longer in business.  You can contact me at: inallsassiness@gmail.com to see if I still have the items in my inventory or I can help advise you with an alternative color or product that I either have in my inventory, or a suggestion of a Stampin’ Up! Product that would compliment the project as I am now a Demonstrator with Stampin’ Up.  My website there is:  www.tonyasheridan.stampinup.net. 

Have a sassy day!
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment