Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Sassy 25 Layouts of Christmas - 2023. Layout 4. Tis The Season (Silver Bells)

Welcome to my Sassy 25 Layouts of Christmas 2023!  I will be celebrating the art of scrapbooking during the next 25 days leading up to Christmas and I invite you to join me!

So how does this work? For the next 25 days, I will share a layout here on my blog, in my In All Sassiness Scrapbooking Facebook Group and in my In All Sassiness Shop.  The layout will be available in kit form and quantities will be while supplies last.  Because many of the layouts are created with retired product, the quantities will vary from day to day so if you see one that you want, you will want to order it sooner verses later.  Additionally, there will be a product special that will compliment the Layout which will just be available for 24 hours. Grab, and order, the kits, and product deals that you love, select pick up at check out and then the items will be collectively at conclusion of the 25 days! Which saves you on individual shipping cost AND gives you a very happy box to open!!  A special note:  due to the roll-a-coaster ride of CTMH's inventory last December, I will be very pro-active and will placing one collective order at the end of each day to ensure I can get the product ordered. And of course, if you are one of VIP's you will receive VIP credit for all specials and layout kits that you order.

So with all of that being said, here is day four!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

My fourth layout sports a new technique that I absolutely love: mosaics with acetate!  The technique was originally shared by Laura Beacham, from Australia, I find fun to create, and once done, it creates a wow-factor!  If you take note of the 1/2" strip of little squares towards the top of the layout, you will see the technique that I am speaking about.


This layout is created with the new Silver Bells paper suite which is a current collection.  My absolutely favorite part of this collection is the sweet Thin Cut set that comes in the Silver Bells Card Making workshop.  While I adore how the Thin Cuts were used in the cards, those Thin Cuts are amazing and are perfect for layouts as well!!

Additionally, for the title, I used the Tis The Season stand alone Thin Cut set.  This little Thin Cut set has quite the wow factor!  As I didn't want the title to get lost within the patterns of the papers, I adhered it to White Daisy, popped the title pieces up and adorned the spaces between the words with the silver enamel glitter dots from the Silver Bells collection.


Today's product special will be shared in a separate post.

Have a sassy day!
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment