Friday, June 2, 2023

Living the dream together Layout - Daisy, Daisy.

Tonight I want to share with you a layout that pairs with the layout I shared yesterday.  The layout is quite simple and yet I adore it just as much as some of my more detailed layouts.  Not often do I do a layout with just vertical photos and this sketch empowers just that! 

To gain a better view of the details of the layout, simply click on the layout and it will open in a new window.


Here are the details of my journaling.  Each journaling strip is 1/2" tall and the length is staggered by 1/2".  Each strip is also popped up with Thin Foam Tape which in person truly makes the journaling pop!


Here is the layout without the photos so that you can visualize your own photos on the layout.  The photo sizes are 3 1/2" x 6" which there are (6) of.


An embellishment cluster was created to add a little more character to the layout and to help lead the eye across the layout.  For this one, I used a part of the black and white gingham zip strip, which I have used in three different spaces to help with movement) a piece of the patterned paper, a sticker and enamel hearts to add texture and depth.

Strips of journaling are used with this layout.  I used more strips in my personal layout as my journaling required such (see above).  I love the flexibility of the journaling strips as you can tailor them to fit your individual needs.  each journaling strip has an enamel heart on the left end to embellish.


The title was created from two stickers altered from their original form and then clustered together.  The "together" originally had the word "time" at the end of the title and the "living the dream" was a speech bubble - which was cut into a rectangle.  They are both popped up with Thin Foam Tape and grounded ay a longer piece of the black and white gingham zip strip.  Enamel hearts are at both ends of the zip strip as well.


I have made kits of this layout which are now available in my shop with limited availability.  Click here for details, or to order the kit.

Supplies used:  (CC2231) Daisy, Daisy Paper Pack & stickers, (Z4627) Pink Enamel Dots, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6030) Evergreen cs, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner. Supplies that are current can be ordered on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Sassyfully yours,
Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment