Sunday, June 4, 2023

In All Sassiness....sassy, sassy, sassy

Want to maximize your patterned paper scraps?  That was completely me when I designed this layout for my signature Shamrock Crop in the spring.  As Daisy, Daisy sold out in unprecedented time, I needed to create a layout with wow! power but with little paper - and these 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" squares fit the bill.

This is my personal layout, with some of my favorite family pictures from our trip to Ireland last week.  Each of the photo sizes I used on the right side are standard, and each would allow Flip Flaps to be added as needed or desired.  I used a 3" x 4" Flip Flap for both the vertical and the horizontal photos but you could also add one for the 4" photo as well.

(to see a larger view of the layout, simply click on the picture and it will open with a larger image in a new window).



overlay and daisy details


journaling details from inside the flip flap



Each part of the title is cut out with the Cricut and has one of the colors from the paper pack adhered behind it so that the color will show through.  This is much easier than cutting out the individual letters and trying to align them when adhering them down and truthfully looks more elegant too.

The glitter dots are punched from Ballerina Glitter Paper with a hand held hole punch and then adhered with a Thin Foam Dot for depth.




Daisy details - white on white!  elegant & perfect!  These were cut with the Daisy, Daisy Thin Cut set.  


This layout is now available as a class kit in my shop.  You can find it by clicking here.

Supplies used:  (CC11211) Deck the Palms Paper Pack & Stickers, (CC2235) Daisy, Daisy Thin Cuts, (CC2231) Daisy, Daisy Paper Pack & Stickers, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6030) Evergreen cs, (X6040) Clover cs, (X6050) Flamingo cs, (X6036) Ballerina cs, (Z3843) Ballerina Glitter Paper, (Z3341) Thin Foam Dots, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner.  The current items can be ordered on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Sassyfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment