Sunday, April 16, 2023

Peter Cottontail has nothing our our Easter Gnomes!

 So in love with our newest addition to our gnome collection: the Easter Gnomes!  They are absolutely adorable.  Pair them with Daisy, Daisy, and oh my sassiness!!!

So with that being said, I would like to introduce my newest class kit which includes a VIRTUAL class where I teach you all of the techniques incorporated in this layout: and there are so MANY!


I created a coloring chart for the colors that I used to color my gnomes.  I am not very good at blending, so I colored them directly.  You, of course, could use any colors that you wanted however these are the ones that I felt best complimented Daisy, Daisy.  


In this layout, I used a technique to create your own woodgrain paper by Tawnya Roberts.  My inking color of choice was Linen which gives a subtle inked look without overpowering the paper.  


I also used a mosaic technique with acetate shared by Laura Beacham and incorporated those strips as accent strips on both pages of the layout.  These will be pre-done for you in the kits, however during the class, I will teach how to create them step-by-step.


I used three of the gnomes from our Easter Gnome stamp & Thin Cut set.  The shimmer brushes added such fun and shimmer to each of these!



Here is the stamp set with Thin Cuts.  It is also available without the Thin Cuts.
Here are a few photos of the details of the wreath created with Daisy, Daisy:




Supplies used:  (retired) Daisy, Daisy Paper Pack, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6040) Clover cs, (X6030) Evergreen cs, (X6036) Ballerina cs, (X6050) Flamingo cs, (Z4682) Easter Gnomes Stamp & Thin Cuts, (CC11211) Deck the Palms Paper Pack & Stickers, (Z3843) Ballerina Glitter Paper, (Z3798) Ballerina Liquid Pearls, (Z2824) Linen Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z2805) Black Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z4588) Ballerina Shimmer Brush, (Z4224) Black Shimmer Brush, (Z3293) Clear Shimmer Brush, (Z2498) True Black Marker, (Z2485) Light Green Blend Tri-Blend Marker, (Z2521) Alpine Green Tri-Blend Marker, (Z2530) Pale Pink Shades Tri-Blend Marker, (Z2476) Fair Skin Blend Tri-Blend Marker, (Z9963) 12" x 12" Acetate, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z5024) Red Line Tape.   Additionally, a scoring board was used.  Current supplies can be ordered on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

Class/kit details:  I will be teaching this as a virtual class on May 13th at 2PM. Everyone who orders the kit will be invited to the Layout specific Facebook Group where the class will be taught and will have access to watch the replay. All of the pieces are pre-cut & pre-stamped for you and the bases are pre-scored. In the class, we will ink the scored bases to give them a woodgrain feel. I used Linen Exclusive Ink - you can use this or another ink color of your choice. The gnomes can be colored as desired, or you can use the colors that I used. Additional supplies needed are Ballerina Liquid Pearls. These can all be added to your kit in the drop down menu when ordering if you are in need of them. I can't wait to share this class with you!

To snag your kit, and register for the virtual class, click here.

Sassfully yours,

Tonya




No comments:

Post a Comment