Monday, December 12, 2022

25 Layouts of Christmas 2022 - Layout 7: Deck the Halls

Today, my featured layout shows a different side to the Christmas Story paper suite than I have created before.  I wanted a layout that used the beautiful, detailed, pinstripe patterned paper, as well as a layout that was timeless and not as busy.  I designed this one so that the details of the photos would really shine and not be over-powered by the details of the layout.  I am delighted with the end results!


Title & splatter detail


Single ornament detail: the ornament is created then popped up with Thin Foam Tape to create depth.  The wood brackets are painted with Gilt Spray and the background is splattered.

Multiple ornament detail:  the ornaments are created and then popped up with Thin Foam Tape.  The background is splattered with the Gold Gilt Spray.


Supplies used:  (X7286S) Christmas Story Paper Pack, (Z5009) Gilt Gloss Spray, (X6070) Pine cs, (X6046) French Vanilla cs, (X6049) Scarlet cs, (X5950) Toffee cs, (Z4572) Blending Brushes, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z341) Mini-Glue Dots, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (retired) Wood Brackets.  The current supplies can be found on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

This layout is now available in my shop at: www.inallsassinessdesigns.com while supplies last.  Here are the details on this layout, and on today's product special of the Versa Mats!



Sassfully yours,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment