Friday, December 2, 2022

25 Layouts of Christmas 2022 - Layout 2: Celebration of Life


How elegant is this layout design? This was a sketch shared by Close to My Heart and it has been one of my favorites.  I love how it showcases the square photos.  Of course, also, because they are a standard size, flip flaps can be added for additional photos or journaling. 





I created this layout for my daughter.  While it was a sad memory to document, I feel like it was something significant to her and defining moments for her, and wanted to preserve the moments for her in photographs.  She has gone back to these photos time and time again and so I am grateful that I opted to take photos of her quiet time at her grandpa's gravesite from a respectful distance.


Flip Flaps closed

Flip Flaps open (top of right flip flap is a journaling space)




Supplies used:  (Z4334) Slim Alphabet Thin Cuts, (X6046) French Vanilla cs, (Z4610) Pine Glitter Paper, (retired) Wings Creative Basics Paper, Juniper Satin Ribbon, White Buttons, Cocoa cs, New England Ivy cs, & Sweet Leaf cs, (Z2060) Thin 3-d Foam tape, (Z3341) Thin 3-d Foam Dots, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z5014) Red Line Tape, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3340) Dual Tip Permanent Glue Pen, (Z5024) Red Line Tape.  Optional:  (Z3234) 3” Flip Flaps.  All of the current items may be purchased on my Close To My Heart website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.

And here are today's 25 Layouts of Christmas specials!  These can be found at: www.inallsassinessdesigns.com.



Sassfully yours, 
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment