Thursday, June 2, 2022

Stamptacular with an Artistic Flair!


 As we enter the month of June, Close to My Heart also begins the month-long event of Stamptacular!!  What does this mean?  A month of deep savings on our signature acrylic stamps and even some stamps and thin cut paired sets!  There are even FIVE exclusive stamps that are just available during this sale.  You can see all that there is offer by clicking here.  

In addition to the awesome sales that the company is offering, I will also be sharing artwork all month featuring some of the stamps that are on sale!  I have created a special section in my shop (www.inallsassiness.com) where the featured artwork from the Stamptacular with an Artistic Flair can be ordered.  Many of these will be limited in quantity, so if you love them, and want to order them, don't delay.  I have set this option up so that you can order the art that speaks to you all month long, and then I will ship them out (or have available for pick up) the first week in July - with only one shipping fee.  Bonus right??  Because of such, the shipment option has been set to "pick up".  For those needing shipping, I will invoice you the shipping charges when I mail out your boxes.

So, let's start off the month with one of my favorites!  Ok, well actually two:  "You're Pawsome" (B1752 for the stamp set and Z3974 for the stamp and thin cuts) and "I Woof You" (B1753 for the stamp set and Z3975 for the stamp and thin cuts).  I absolutely adore these two sets!  I have used them over and over again all year long and just can't get enough of their cuteness!  In my book, they are a must have!  You can order both of these here.  


Here is some of the artwork that I have created with these two cuties!  




These projects can be found in my shop by clicking here.

Have an artful day!!

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment