Saturday, June 4, 2022

Stamptacular with Artistic Flair #2

Today, I want to share another favorite that was introduced in May - the Palm Fronds.  This stamp is quite versatile and I just can't stop creating with it!  As in the previous day's featured item, this set also comes as a stand alone or with Thin Cuts.  I have used it both ways but truly love how the palms layer directly on the paper.  The stamp set (D2094) and the Stamp set with Thin Cuts (Z4447) can both be ordered by clicking here.


There are two pieces of art that I have created with this set that I want to share.  The first is a Slimline card.  For this card, I stamped directly on the paper and then also stamped on palms cut out from the Thin Cuts then build the card up in layers.  This card is available to order in the Stamptacular with Artistic Flair section of my website.  It is available in sets of 2. Click here to add this to your creative collection.


The second piece of art that I created is a layout where I stamped, and layered, the palms directly onto the paper itself.  The layout is apart of my "How Did They Do That Series" as it was inspired by a layout that the art department created for our current Idea Book.  Additionally, I was inspired by a layout that a sister-maker Erin Jacobson created and shared.  I am so in love with how this layout turned out!  This layout is apart of my Joys of the Summer virtual event.  Details can be found by clicking here.


And here is my layout with my pictures and journaling added.  To see a larger photo of the layout, click on the picture and it will open in a new window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------As we enter the month of June, Close to My Heart also begins the month-long event of Stamptacular!!  What does this mean?  A month of deep savings on our signature acrylic stamps and even some stamps and thin cut paired sets!  There are even FIVE exclusive stamps that are just available during this sale.  You can see all that there is offer by clicking here.  

In addition to the awesome sales that the company is offering, I will also be sharing artwork all month featuring some of the stamps that are on sale!  I have created a special section in my shop (www.inallsassiness.com) where the featured artwork from the Stamptacular with an Artistic Flair can be ordered.  Many of these will be limited in quantity, so if you love them, and want to order them, don't delay.  I have set this option up so that you can order the art that speaks to you all month long, and then I will ship them out (or have available for pick up) the first week in July - with only one shipping fee.  Bonus right??  Because of such, the shipment option has been set to "pick up".  For those needing shipping, I will invoice you the shipping charges when I mail out your boxes.

Sassfully yours,

Tonya



No comments:

Post a Comment