Saturday, April 2, 2022

Somewhere Over The Rainbow Layout

Inspired by Close To My Heart's Art Department, this layout certainly creates a bright and cheerful rainbow as perfect for scrapbooking your favorite wishes and dreams!  The rainbow stripes are created with Close To My Hearts UV Coated Cardstock which adds such vibrant color strength!







Close To My Heart designed the right page, and I added the title to coordinate with my theme.  I then continued the pattern on the left page and added the fun heart with the words of one of my very favorite songs "Somewhere over the rainbow" printed from the Cricut.  

The little flowers are stamped on the back side of the cardstock which is a light variation of the true color on the UV side.  They were then stamped with Black ink and the flower from the As You Grow Stamp and Thin Cuts.  For a final detail, I added a the Platinum Stickles for the bodies of the butterflies and in the center of each of the flowers.

This kit is now available in my shop at: www.inallsassiness.com.  

Supplies used:  (Z3787) Platinum Stickles, (X6042) Mint cs, (CC32217) UV Coated Cardstock Carnival Exclusive Pack, (1385) White Daisy cs, (Z4318) As You Grow Stamp and Thin Cuts, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner.  Current supplies may be ordered at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment