Sunday, January 30, 2022

Some Things Never Change Layout

OLAF!  Such a fun character needs a fun-filled layout right?  My thoughts exactly!  I have been holding onto these pictures for years now (yes, literally) just waiting on the perfect papers to go with them and then came the January Album Retreat!  The Album Retreat is an entirely new level of awesomeness let me tell you!  

Anyway, I saw the sample of this layout and knew right away that this was the layout for my pictures!  Creating the circles was such fun and learning a new technique always delights me!  Each of those 1/2 circles with designs was hand stamped before being assembled into the circle that is now showcased.  LOVED it!  Quite the stress releaser in my book!



And details!! There are so many details -- sort of like hidden Mickey's at Disney - there are just little bursts of delight all over the layout!  Note the acrylic stars that were turned into snowflakes in Olaf's honor (all in the eye of the beholder) - or you could also see them as a geometric design.  Also note the little stamped Sundance Sunburst throughout the layout. 
 

For my personal layout, I remembered that I had noted my kids favorite catch phrases, at the time, on my phone and I thought that would be perfect for my journaling.  I typed each on the Cricut and adhered with Thin Foam Tape to my layout.

So of course, the layout could be used for non-Olaf celebrations should you desire.  So to give that option in my class kit, I have added three pieces of Shortbread cardstock - one has the title "some things never change" pre-stamped and the other two are blank.  In addition, the "we (heart) warm hugs" (with the letter "r" correctly & written backwards) is Cricut Cut and included to use if you wish.  Two sheets of Sapphire cs are included so that the mats can be customized to your photo size and orientation.  Additionally, there is a full pack of White Acrylic Stars included, all of the circle pieces pre-cut and pre-stamped, detailed instructions and a color photo are included as well.  The link to order this kit can be found by clicking here.  

Supplies used:  (X9036) Mix-In Paper Pack, (X6059) Shortbread cs, (X6033) Paprika cs, (1385) White Daisy cs, (X6039) Carolina cs, (X5957) Sapphire cs, (X6051) Sundance cs, (X6037) Bluebird cs, (Z6521) Sundance Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z6533) Harbour Exclusive Ink Pad, (Z6016) White Acrylic Stars, (Z341) Mini Glue Dots, (Z3440) Dual Glue Pen, (Z3372) Adhesive Runner, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape.  All of the supplies that are current, may be ordered on my CTMH website by clicking here.

Sassfully yours,

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment