Friday, August 6, 2021

Shades of Blue Class Series! Class one: Magnifique

It has been over a year and a half since I had to stop teaching live scrapbooking classes.  My customers, and I, have learned to adapt to the virtual world, but goodness do we miss the in-person interaction!!  SO, I am delighted to share that I will be teaching an in-person class series during August and September called "Shades of Blues".  This will be comprised of four classes - each on a Friday, at Your Pie in Penn Laird from 9:30 am until 12ish.  Each class will be $25 and you will create two 2-page layouts.  You have the option of cherry picking your classes, or take them all.  Those who take all four classes will receive a bundle of our new shades of blues as a gift.  This class will also be recorded and be available for on-line participants as well.  The link to register is in my In All Sassiness Designs Shop.


So, now that I have shared the details, here is the first layout from the first class!

"Where our story began" - Magnifique Layout

One of the things that I especially love about this layout is that it pairs the REALLY retired with the recently retired, current, and just released elements and pulls them all together to create a fresh new look of a beloved paper collection.  It isn't very often that I have the opportunity to do so as colors retire and new colors, and products, replace them.  This has been one of my favorite collections from my time with Close To My Heart and I am over-the-peacock excited to be creating with it again.

To see a larger view of the layout, simply click on the photo and it will open in a new, larger window.


Title details - the title was cut from a CTMH Digital file.  One is included in the kit, however if you want to be able to cut additional titles, this can be ordered by clicking here then uploaded to your cutting system.  For my kits, 1/2 piece of Harbour Glitter Paper is included for those who prefer a different title - or even just to add additional glitter paper to the layout design.  I love how clean our CTMH Glitter paper cuts on the Cricut (and with Thin Cuts as well!).


Tag details - the tags are pre-cut from a variety of different Tag Thin Cuts from Close To My Heart that I have collected over the years.  I found this layout design on Pinterest and couldn't wait to make it my own with our awesome Thin Cut Tags.


Layering tearing details - such a fun technique that we haven't done in awhile.  I adore how the tearing, worn feel of the paper collection, and the glitter all pair together.


To register for this class - either in-person or virtually - click here.

Supplies used:  (retired) Magnifique paper collection, In This Together Dots, (X5968) Lagoon cs, *New* (X6062) Harbour cs, *New* (Z2542) Harbour Glitter Paper, (X5978) Glacier cs, (Z2060) Thin Foam Tape, (Z3372) Adhesive Tape Runner, (Z341) Mini-Glue Dots.  Also used, a variety of Tag Thin Cuts from CTMH were used.  The current items are available on my website at: www.tonyasheridan.ctmh.com.  *available to order on September 1st, 2021.

Sassfully yours,
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment